The European TheTIP project explores theatre as a tool for fighting Islamophobia. It also wants to contribute to a more extensive line of study about the use of art to raise awareness, sensitise and denounce Islamophobia.
The project aims at supporting and developing spaces for interaction and debate between organisations, researchers, experts and people interested and engaged with the subject.
Best practices and innovative models from all member States were collected through desk and field research to stimulate civil contribution and new policies to fight Islamophobia and discrimination.
The seminar’s objective: the conference aims to share and exchange good practices against Islamophobia implemented by different actors and organisations in Europe.
Representatives from European entities and organisations will present their work. We will invite questions from the audience and a discussion after the talks.
Day: 20th September from 10am to 12.30am
Mode: virtual, Zoom
- SAFI – Stop als fenomens Islamofobs (Catalonia / SPAIN) – Speaker: Martin Lundsteen – More information: SAFI / ODIC
- Fundación Al Fanar para el Conocimiento Árabe (SPAIN) – Speaker: Ibrahim Rifi – More information: http://www.observatorioislamofobia.org/
- Moroccan Association for Immigrants Integration (SPAIN) – Speaker: Patricia OLCINA – More information: https://www.islamofobia.es /
- Amnesty International (France) – Speaker: Philippe DUBERNET – More information: https://www.amnesty.fr/
- The Coalition of Cities against Racism (Germany) – Speaker: Evein OBULOR (to be confirmed) ECCAR – More information: https://www.eccar.info/
- Project Hatemeter (Italy) – Speaker: Gabriele BARATTO – More information: http://hatemeter.eu/
- YES Project and MEET Project (Italy) – L’Albero della Vita Foundation – Speaker: Stefania CANNAVÒ. More information: https://meet-project.alberodellavita.org/yes/https://meet-project.alberodellavita.org
- Cronache di Ordinario Razzismo (Roma, Italy) – Lunaria- Associazione di Promozione Sociale – Speaker: Paola ANDRISANI. More information: http://www.cronachediordinariorazzismo.org/
- Mariem SABIL (Lawyer – France)
Inscriptions in: firstname.lastname@example.org
There willl be a 2nod part of the International Seminar but with THEATRE PRACTICES. You can see more information here.
D4,8 International seminar_complete version